As a bioinformatician or computational biologist, you’re most often putting your programming skills to use mining biological data in order to identify trends within the data itself or to prepare it for use in analyzing high-throughput data sets derived from micro-array, ChIP-chip, ChIP-seq, RNA-seq, whole exome/genome sequencing or other technologies.
Why should you download BIOBASE data?
- Data is made available via a relational database, flat files or API, therefore you are not restricted to the web interface.
- Regular content updates are provided and easily down-loadable during your subscription period.
- Local installation behind your firewall on Oracle or MySQL platforms allows added security to your in-house analysis.
- Relational database schema and documentation is provided for ease of integration into your own or 3rd party analysis pipelines and tools.
- Access to our collection of precompiled MySQL queries and Perl programs provide working examples from which to create your own queries and programs.